Deep Web: You all are very well familiar with popular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo but you might don’t know, there are spiders behind search engines who crawls the all submitted web pages from worldwide. Spider decide that page is indexable or not by their type, content, images, and many other factors.
Indexed pages are visible for anyone and called ” Surface Web ” while word ” Deep Web ” is used for web pages which are not indexed by Standard Search Engines.
- 1 What is the Deep Web?
- 2 How to Access the Deep Web?
- 3 Non-Indexable Pages:
- 4 What Deep Web contains?
- 5 Popular Deep Web Search engines 2018
- 6 Deep World on Reddit
- 7 Latest Deep Web Links 2018
- 8 Popular Deep WebSites
- 9 Deep Web History
What is the Deep Web?
Deep Web also known as ” Hidden Web “, ” Invisible Web”, and ” Dark Web” is a very larger web than Visible Web. If we believe in the latest report, there are only 10 % web is visible to the public while 90 % web is Invisible.
Dark Web is a subset of the Deep web. Simply its small part of the Deep web and includes all illegal thing like Selling drugs and Weapons. These type of websites use .onion domains to avoid presence on the visible web so they can easily sell the illegal thing without any trouble from Government.
Search engines do not index this type of .Onion site because of illegal content. To access .Onion sites, you will need special browser called ” The Onion Browser”
You can’t access this dark world from your normal browsers like Chrome and Mozilla. You will need some heavy protection to be anonymous from Government and Hackers. There are some special browsers for access deep web and Tor Browser is one of them.
How to Access the Deep Web?
As we said, you always need some heavy protection to access the Deep Web. Tor Browser allows users to access the deep web with anonymity but we believe this is not enough security as we have seen many users put their selves in trouble while accessing deep web.
How to use Tor Browser?
- To use Tor Browser, you will need to download Tor Browser first.
- Download Tor Browser from here
- Open the Downloaded file.
- Follow Installation process and Open Tor Browser
- Make sure No Script extension is turned on your tor browser.
- Enable Forbid Scripts Globally option
- Now you are ready to access the deep web links but don’t forget to use VPN along with Tor Browser.
P.S – Cover off your camera before jump into the dark world and do not trust anyone on Deep Web.
According to Wiki below are some points that prevent pages from being indexed by Standard Search Engines.
- Contextual Web: Pages with content varying for different access contexts
- Dynamic Content: Dynamic pages which are returned in response to a submitted query or accessed only through a form, especially if open-domain input elements (such as text fields) are used; such fields are hard to navigate without domain knowledge.
- Limited access content: Sites that limit access to their pages in a technical way (e.g – using the Robots Exclusion Standard or CAPTCHAs, or no-store directive which prohibits search engines from browsing them and creating cached copies)
- Non-HTML / Text content: Textual content encoded in multimedia (image or video) files or specific file formats not handled by search engines.
- Private Web: Sites that require registration and login (password-protected resources)
- Software: Certain content is intentionally hidden from the regular Internet, accessible only with special software, such as Tor, I2P, or other darknet software. (e.g – Tor allows users to access websites using the .onion server address anonymously, hiding their IP address)
- Unlinked content: Pages which are not linked to by other pages, which may prevent Web crawling programs from accessing the content. This content is referred to as pages without backlinks. Also, search engines do not always detect all backlinks from searched web pages.
- Web archives: Web archival services such as the Wayback Machine enable users to see archived versions of web pages across time, including websites which have become inaccessible, and are not indexed by search engines such as Google.
What Deep Web contains?
There are various illegal things on deep web people try to find and we have made a list of some main things which people search often.
The first layer of the “deep web” is those pages on “the internet” that are for a variety of reasons unlisted or restricted-access, rendering them inaccessible to most: members-only, password-protected content, pages that haven’t yet been indexed, new pages, and pages that aren’t indexed because of DMCA complaints.
- Drugs, Heroin, and Fluoxetine
- Dangerous malware like Ransomware
- Heavy Weapons like Guns, Bomb, and Knives
- Hitman Services
- Silk Road
- Money laundering
- Stolen Private Information Like Credit card and Private documents.
- Child Porn
- Unreleased Movies and Games
- Hidden Wiki
Be Safe from…
Hackers: You know, you are monitoring by someone while surfing on deep web and hackers are from them. They never failed to track your activity and once they see a chance to make fraud, they active their techniques.
Government: Just like hackers, you are on the watchlist of government. There are many people who caught for their illegal things on deep web or dark web. We’ll talk about some stories later in the post where people caught for buying or doing illegal things.
Popular Deep Web Search engines 2018
Uncensored Hidden Wiki – The Uncensored Hidden Wiki is an uncensored collection of links and articles that, over the site’s history, have included links to information on criminal activities from drugs to child pornography.
Torch – As per Kristen Hubby ” Torch has one of the largest search engines in the deep web, as they claim to have an index of more than a million hidden page results. It is one of the oldest search engines but is still around for a good reason “
DuckDuckGo – DuckDuckGo is an Internet search engine that emphasizes protecting searchers’ privacy and avoiding the filter bubble of personalized search results. DDG is one of the best search engines for the deep web because of its privacy feature.
The WWW Virtual Library – This was the first index of content on the World Wide Web and still operates as a directory of e-texts and information sources on the web. It was started by Tim Berners-Lee creator of HTML and the World Wide Web itself, in 1991 at CERN in Geneva. Unlike commercial index sites, it is run by a loose confederation of volunteers, who compile pages of key links for particular areas in which they are expert.
Onion URL Repository – The Onion URL Repository has a massive index of over a million page results and does not set limits on what information it holds close – Kristen Hubby
IceRocket – is generally for blog searches but expanded into searching the popular social networking websites Twitter and Facebook as well as allowing searching of news and the world wide web; expect that IceRocket heavily uses for the deep web.
notEvil – This search engine is great because users can skip all the clutter and distraction from surfing the web with no ads. It’s clean and mimics the look of Google – Kristen Hubby
Other Popular Search Engines
Deep World on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/deepweb/ – subreddit exists to debunk urban legends and share real verifiable information from the far reaches of the Tor dark web.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/ – One of the biggest market of the dark world on Reddit. Do your own research, make your own choices. Only you are responsible for what happens to you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/ – Includes links to Testkit suppliers List of common drugs and associated info pages (r/Drugs, Bluelight, TripSit, Erowid, etc.), Harm reduction techniques (safe IV and IM injection techniques, how to avoid MDMA toxicity, etc.) and Other harm reduction networks and websites.
https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/ – Biggest marketplace of .onion sites on Reddit. This subreddit contains almost all things you wanted to know about .onion sites along with working links to .onion sites.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/ – Get Tor and Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis. You will find the answer to all questions you have about Tor in this subreddit along with some using tips.
https://www.reddit.com/r/carding/ – This subreddit helps to make money from carding. You will need invitation link from community member to get active on this subreddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deepwebpics/ – Follow this subreddit to get screenshot of deep websites from other active deep webers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deepwebexperiences/ – Share your stories or read real stories of someone’s deep web experience on this subreddit. This subreddit may contain triggering and NSFW content. Please do not view any links containing this content if you cannot view such content.
https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/ – One of the largest subreddit on Reddit, a subreddit dedicated to hacking and hacking culture. Please keep in mind that this subreddit is only for quality and constructive discussion about hacking and hacking culture.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HowToHack/ – If you are a beginner or want to learn how to do hacking, follow this subreddit to keep updated with useful learning tutorials.
Latest Deep Web Links 2018
|http://wiki5kauuihowqi5.onion/||650+ working dark web links|
|http://newpdsuslmzqazvr.onion/||Peoples Drug Store|
|http://abbujjh5vqtq77wg.onion/||Onion Identity Services|
|http://tuu66yxvrnn3of7l.onion/||UK Guns and Ammo|
|http://k4btcoezc5tlxyaf.onion/||Kamagra for Bitcoin|
|http://5nca3wxl33tzlzj5.onion/||Onion Sites from the Debian project|
|http://expyuzz4wqqyqhjn.onion/||Tor Project official onion|
|https://www.facebookcorewwwi.onion/||Facebook on Tor|
Popular Deep WebSites
|https://www.propub3r6espa33w.onion/||The Pulitzer winning ProPublica|
|http://tochka3evlj3sxdv.onion||Drugs, Digital Goods|
|https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/||Blockchain for Bitcoins|
|http://cxpizstpfzlljfng.onion||Play Casino Games|
|http://zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page||The Hidden Wiki|
|http://k5vbzl3ucwsjf2ye.onion||Buy and Sell Bitcoin|
|http://oh4cobb35q4o2ua4.onion||Host a server|
Deep Web History
The first conflation of the terms “deep web” and “dark web” came about in 2009 when the deep web search terminology was discussed alongside illegal activities taking place on the Freenet darknet.
Since then, the use in the Silk Road’s media reporting, many people, and media outlets have taken to using Deep Web synonymously with the dark web or darknet, a comparison many reject as inaccurate and consequently is an ongoing source of confusion.
Wired reporters Kim Zetter and Andy Greenberg recommend the terms be used in distinct fashions. While the deep web is the reference to any site that cannot be accessed through a traditional search engine, the dark web is a small portion of the deep web that has been intentionally hidden and is inaccessible through standard browsers and methods.